Watch it toast; never burn. Offering both beauty and practicality, the Vision Toaster is the perfect addition to any kitchen. The world’s first see-through glass toaster side windows allow you to see your bread as it toasts so that it can be done just right. With eight levels of browning for precise control and four pre-programmed settings that let you toast one side, both sides, reheat or defrost, there is no denying that this toaster will help you create the perfectly toasted slice every time. Bagels and thick slices are easily accommodated, and an extra-lift lever makes it easy to retrieve even the smallest slices. Designed to last, the stunning Vision Toaster features a stainless steel body and crumb tray for a high-quality finish.
4 pre-programmed settings: toast both sides, toast one side, defrost and reheat
8 toasting levels
Extra-wide slot accommodates baguettes, bagels or two slices of bread
Extra-lift lever for small items
Removable, large-capacity crumb tray
4 commercial replaceable quartz heating elements
Wipe housing clean with damp cloth; hand wash crumb tray
3 year warranty
To see the Magimix Vision Toaster in action, watch the video:
Black, Chrome, Cream, Red
Stainless Steel, Aluminium Sides, Glass
H8.9" x W15.6" x D7"
What sort of bread is suitable for toasting?
– You can toast all types of bread.
– Do not warm bread or pastries on top of the toaster as the fat in them can burn and may eventually damage the stainless steel.
– Do not toast pastries or sugar-coated bread.
What is the Bagel setting for?
– The Bagel function enables you to toast on one side only.
– Cut the bagel in half before toasting
– Insert the half with the side to be toasted facing outwards towards you.
– Turn on the toaster by lowering the lever, and then press the “Bagel” button.
– Baguettes – the Bagel function can also be used for French baguettes. Some pieces of a baguette may become wedged if inserted vertically. In this case, cut longer pieces.
Sherry (verified owner) –