Receive a FREE Toaster accessory of your choice with every Magimix Toaster purchased. Pick your gift on the cart page.
Watch it toast, never burn. Offering both beauty and practicality, the Vision Toaster is the perfect addition to any kitchen. The world’s first see-through glass toaster side windows allow you to see your bread as it toasts so that it can be done just right. With eight levels of browning for precise control and four pre-programmed settings that let you toast one side, both sides, reheat, or defrost, there is no denying that this toaster will help you create the perfectly toasted slice every time. Bagels and thick slices are easily accommodated and an extra-lift lever makes it easy to retrieve even the smallest slices. Designed to last, the stunning Vision Toaster features a stainless steel body and crumb tray for a high-quality finish.
4 pre-programmed settings: toast both sides, toast one side, defrost and reheat
8 toasting levels
Extra-wide slot accommodates baguettes, bagels or two slices of bread
Extra-lift lever for small items
Removable, large-capacity crumb tray
4 commercial replaceable quartz heating elements
Wipe housing clean with damp cloth; hand wash crumb tray
3 year warranty
To see the Magimix Vision Toaster in action, watch the video:
Black, Chrome, Cream, Red
Stainless Steel, Aluminium Sides, Glass
H8.9" x W15.6" x D7"
What sort of bread is suitable for toasting?
– You can toast all types of bread.
– Do not warm bread or pastries on top of the toaster as the fat in them can burn and may eventually damage the stainless steel.
– Do not toast pastries or sugar-coated bread.
What is the Bagel setting for?
– The Bagel function enables you to toast on one side only.
– Cut the bagel in half before toasting
– Insert the half with the side to be toasted facing outwards towards you.
– Turn on the toaster by lowering the lever, and then press the “Bagel” button.
– Baguettes – the Bagel function can also be used for French baguettes. Some pieces of a baguette may become wedged if inserted vertically. In this case, cut longer pieces.
Q & A
where is vision toaster manufacturedAnne Wolski asked on March 24, 2022
Magimix Team answered on March 28, 2022store manager
James R. (verified owner) –
This is the mercedes of toasters! Easy to clean, very well made and plenty of space and features to meet your needs. Absolutely love it!
Laura (verified owner) –
A beautiful toaster. I just love watching my toast brown through the glass. I guess it is the silly things that bring me joy. Visually gorgeous and works great.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
love the way it toasts bread very crunchy
Erika (verified owner) –
Love this toaster. It makes breakfast into entertainment.
David (verified owner) –
Perfect for bagels.
Michael P. (verified owner) –
Works like a dream
Nancy M. (verified owner) –
Anonymous (verified owner) –